Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2007 2:07:12 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/21/2007 3:09:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice looking stuff you have there.

How long have you guys been around?

I don't own any of your products, but if I did, I'd gladly take pics for you.

Gene
Link Posted: 7/23/2007 12:05:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/23/2007 12:10:37 PM EDT
[#3]
yeah, too bad victor bean kicked you out of his show circuit  
Link Posted: 7/23/2007 12:36:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/23/2007 5:54:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Here is a lower of Anvil Arms. They are great lowers and the price cant be beat on all of their products.

Slug-O
Link Posted: 7/23/2007 6:00:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Anvil is good people. Met Jon a few times, I can recommend him.
Link Posted: 7/23/2007 6:17:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/23/2007 6:24:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/23/2007 6:39:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Jon,

Do you have a store front here in Lakeland or do we need to catch you at gun shows? I will be building another rifle later this year and would like to try one of your lowers.
Link Posted: 7/23/2007 9:49:33 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Jon,

Do you have a store front here in Lakeland or do we need to catch you at gun shows? I will be building another rifle later this year and would like to try one of your lowers.

They're going to be at the Lakeland show August 4-5, and they do have a warehouse off of Reynolds Road in Lakeland.  Just email or call Jon and he should be able to meet you there.

anvilarms.com/t-events_schedule.aspx
Link Posted: 7/23/2007 10:18:46 PM EDT
[#11]
I do not, I will not do business with any one who does not answer e-mails. I have tried three times still with no answer. If that is the way you do business you will not have any business
Link Posted: 7/23/2007 11:08:32 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I do not, I will not do business with any one who does not answer e-mails. I have tried three times still with no answer. If that is the way you do business you will not have any business

Gee, thanks for that great bit of info.

So if I send an e-mail to the POTUS and get no answer, I should not support him?

Link Posted: 7/23/2007 11:10:37 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
If you have an Anvil Arms Gun and/or a sample of our Custom Laser Engraving, and you don't mind, please take a picture or two and post them here: Anvil Arms Industry Partner Forum Picture Page

Range photos of our guns in action and pictures of people wearing our shirts, hats or using our insulated mugs are also gladly accepted!

Thanks in advance!

Jon Kruger
President, Anvil Arms LLC
Lakeland, FL.

Proud to be an ARFCOM Industry Partner
NRA Lifetime Member

863-398-4460

[email protected]

AnvilArms.com

I searched your website, but I don't see hat's & shirt's. What are they listed under there?

Gene
Link Posted: 7/24/2007 1:06:44 AM EDT
[#14]
LOL.  You know your business is running well when your competitors use troll accounts to try to discredit you.

Good job, Anvil Arms.  
Link Posted: 7/24/2007 3:33:29 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/24/2007 5:16:06 AM EDT
[#16]
height=8
Quoted:

Strange, Jon has always answered my email, usually at 4 or 5 AM, I don't think he sleeps.

BTW, anyone that does business with Anvil will not be disappointed. First class products and staff.

You can see pictures of some of his builds in the Industry Forum.
Link Posted: 7/24/2007 5:25:32 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/24/2007 5:27:16 AM EDT
[#18]
Pics posted in the other thread.
Link Posted: 7/24/2007 7:22:06 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 7/24/2007 7:27:27 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 7/24/2007 8:04:35 AM EDT
[#21]
His real name is Mr. Troll.

He has a large ugly nose, and carry's a walking stick.  
Link Posted: 7/24/2007 8:11:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 7/24/2007 1:39:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Although I've had limited contact so far with Anvil Arms, I can say that my emails have been answered by Jon within a few short hours. What impressed me, was the thouroughness of his replies to answer all of my questions in a very personable format. I can tell he's a "hands on" guy who cares about his business. I can respect that. He took time to take my order on the phone even after my offer to call him back if he was too busy. I'm waiting for my first AR that I ordered last Friday from Anvil Arms, I know I won't be disappointed...and I know it probably won't be my last.

I prefer to do business with people who offer that level of service.

Link Posted: 7/24/2007 3:56:19 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

this person is a non-poster that registered to this site on 6-25-2007 and has a total of 4 posts....
Link Posted: 7/24/2007 3:57:18 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
yeah, too bad victor bean kicked you out of his show circuit  

another one that is a recent register of 7-9-2007 and has a whopping 15 posts
Link Posted: 7/24/2007 5:51:33 PM EDT
[#26]
This is from the troll himself. I retired april 15th of this year. Untill then my partner and myself were  doing business here for a long time. We sold parts but assembly and machine work was our main business. Put of respect to my old partner who is still carrying on the business i will not involve him. I have replied to the anvil people and again waiting  for a reply. As for the rest of you don`t think I care about your opinion.
Link Posted: 7/24/2007 6:12:31 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
This is from the troll himself. I retired april 15th of this year. Untill then my partner and myself were  doing business here for a long time. We sold parts but assembly and machine work was our main business. Put of respect to my old partner who is still carrying on the business i will not involve him. I have replied to the anvil people and again waiting  for a reply. As for the rest of you don`t think I care about your opinion.

Did you try calling him?
Link Posted: 7/24/2007 7:37:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 7/25/2007 3:23:32 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Guys,

Just for the record; An email was received from an individual I believe to be the person that made the "I sent mail 3 times without response" post. According to my email server that message was received Tue 7/24/2007 4:35 PM.

A reply message was sent (by me) 7/24/07 8:42pm. I make that 4 hours and 7 minutes. Not to bad of a response time to get a message from the President of any company, not to mention one as overworked and understaffed as mine..   :)

EDITED AT 7/25/07 ~12:05am --> I just checked my email. I got another message time stamped Tue 7/24/2007 11:06 PM from the same individual. He asked if I got his previous email. I responded back to him (within 1 hour and 1 minute) saying, "Yes I did" and that I had answered him 4 hours and 7 minutes after he had sent it. He is using an AOL address. I do not know if that has anything to do with anything or not.

I would not have updated this post but since he brought it to the public forum, I just wanted to state for the record that "Yes, I am responding to his email". Maybe I need to press the "send" button harder? I would get on the phone and call him but he has not given me a number, nor has he called me. In short, I have done everything within my power (I even tried to use my highly skilled powers of ESPN) to establish a line of return communication with the gentleman. Maybe he will read this and give me a call. Once again, my phone number is: 863-398-4460. He can even call me and ask me to call him back so I will pay for the call. For that matter, if you are calling me long distance, (ANYBODY) PLEASE let me know and I'll call you right back. I'll be happy to use my bank of minutes so a client will not have to pay long distance fees!

And now (Once again) ... we return you to your regularly scheduled program of friendly, positive banter about our favorite subject, AR15 type rifles and carbines  

Jon K.

Hmm Keep us posted. If that's him, I guess I stand corrected.
Link Posted: 7/25/2007 4:44:25 AM EDT
[#30]
Posted pics in the FLHTF.

Also of note, Jon has ALWAYS responded to my emails, and at some scary times in the wee-hours, too. He returns calls, emails, and smoke signals. I will continue to give him my hard earned, but usually short-of, cash!

Keep up the good work Jon.
Link Posted: 7/25/2007 5:34:59 AM EDT
[#31]
height=8
Quoted:
Posted pics in the FLHTF.

Also of note, Jon has ALWAYS responded to my emails, and at some scary times in the wee-hours, too. He returns calls, emails, and smoke signals. I will continue to give him my hard earned, but usually short-of, cash!

Keep up the good work Jon.

I have that same problem, and every time I leave Jon has planted more ideas in my head for future purchases. That is the real reason it is an "EBR". :)
Link Posted: 7/27/2007 6:14:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 7/28/2007 4:28:04 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 7/28/2007 5:36:57 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I searched your website, but I don't see hat's & shirt's. What are they listed under there?

Gene

Gene,

I don't think the hats and shirts have made it to the website yet, I know the mugs have not.

I just went out toteh shop with my cheap digital camera and got some pictures, posted them in my Infustry Partner section. Here are links to the pages:

T-Shirts

Hats

Insulated Mug

Jon Kruger
President, Anvil Arms LLC
Lakeland, FL.

863-398-4460

[email protected]

AnvilArms.com

I/M & e-mail sent.

Thanks,

Gene

ETA:  I just realized I've been spelling your name wrong, sorry
Link Posted: 7/28/2007 12:15:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 7/28/2007 7:45:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Ask Jon about Multi-Tools.  He replies real fast.

I am another satisfied customer with some pictures posted in Jon's thread.  He's always responded real quick to all of my e-mails.  Jon is a great guy who sells great products that he believes in and stands behind.  It's a much appreciated combination.  
Link Posted: 7/30/2007 4:49:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 8/5/2007 11:15:13 AM EDT
[#38]
height=8
Quoted:
He's been VERY prompt to reply to all my e-mails and answer all my retarded questions in full detail.  Might be an e-mail issue?

Oh...just saw that he's using AOL...well that right there throws any credibility the guy has right out the window. ;)

Link Posted: 8/5/2007 11:43:37 AM EDT
[#39]
IM Sent
Link Posted: 8/5/2007 12:11:24 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:
He's been VERY prompt to reply to all my e-mails and answer all my retarded questions in full detail.  Might be an e-mail issue?

Oh...just saw that he's using AOL...well that right there throws any credibility the guy has right out the window. ;)

Welcome to the madness Dave. Good to see you made it over here from the Corral.

joe
Link Posted: 8/5/2007 5:37:06 PM EDT
[#41]
Thanks man!  I signed up back in March when I was looking to build a gun, but everyone was out of stock so I kind of gave up on it until now.This site is HUGE.  Holy forums.
Link Posted: 8/5/2007 6:10:39 PM EDT
[#42]
Mr. Kruger has impressed me with the speed and detail of his responses to my questions.
Link Posted: 8/11/2007 2:56:20 AM EDT
[#43]
I just received the two shirts I orderd from Jon, they look great!!

Soon as I can get to the range (in about 2 weeks or so) I'll take some pics for you Jon.

Thanks,

Gene
Link Posted: 8/11/2007 9:06:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 7:30:24 AM EDT
[#45]
Email sent
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 10:50:54 AM EDT
[#46]
I just bought a lower from Anvil Arms at the Tampa gun show yesterday and i thought they were all very nice and the quality of the lower was excellent, I will definitely be buying from them again.
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 12:33:27 PM EDT
[#47]
I'll second that,ht
I looked around for a lower for awhile,  when I saw Anvil's    I knew this was the best quality..   excellent products, service, staff... great guns....
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 2:25:55 PM EDT
[#48]
I bought one today and had it engraved, but the @#$)*)(!! NICS agent decided that, for today, they didn't feel like approving any out-of-state transfers except for bordering states!!!

GRRRR!!!

I had to leave it there (75 mile trip one way) and get my local FFL to fax a copy so they can send it... $20 transfer hit.

Stupid government monkeys.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top