Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2007 3:28:52 AM EDT
I saw that another user asked about these things a month ago or so, but he had it on the 10/22 forums or something, so I thought I would ask here.

Has anybody tried one of the one-piece scope mounts offered by CAA?

They call it the DSVR, and give this description:

The DVSR is a system of two mounting scope rings for Picatinny rails. You can fit tube sizes from 1" to 1.18" in diameter securely. Center height measures to 1.82, and the variable mount tightens to your rail with a nut. Easy, and fast installation

Yes it is cheap, but I am looking at this for range/hunting use, so I'm not worried about bringing it to the sandbox and having it hold up.

Anybody tried one yet?  Comments?

Link Posted: 6/17/2007 9:52:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Never used one, but it looks solid. Still allows for use of iron sights, so thats a plus.
Link Posted: 6/18/2007 2:41:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Here's another pic, hope to get some feedback if anybody has one.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top