Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2007 12:17:23 AM EDT
Don't Know If this is the right Forum , But Hey, I've Heard someone mention it. What are the pros and cons of this effort, Can you make it. Will you stand up for your Right To Bear Arms?  Or are we just Blowin smoke?  What Say You.
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 12:34:13 AM EDT
[#1]
where is it?
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 12:40:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Found this:
Million gun march

"The United States government will be notified monthly, starting May 15, 2002, with a copy of the petition as a lawful redress of grievances from "We the People". Failure by the government to comply with the petition by July 4, 2003, may result in the activation of the "2nd American Revolution Militia," from the individual citizens of the "Million Gun March," to insure that the current U.S. government will comply with the boundaries outlines in the Constitution."

Looks to be a bit late
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 12:51:18 AM EDT
[#3]
All across America . DC, Were the 2nd Amendment  here at Arfcom and All these great weapons, I cant even carry mine in a  gun rack any more. It might scare someone. Sorry, I'm watching Team Aerica and I'm getting all choked up.  Edit, I thought I heard of it before.
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 1:17:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Yaa, Just wait till Liberals Come to your State. Vote in your state. Run your state.  Edit; Freedom is not Free!!
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 5:46:52 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Found this:
Million gun march

"The United States government will be notified monthly, starting May 15, 2002, with a copy of the petition as a lawful redress of grievances from "We the People". Failure by the government to comply with the petition by July 4, 2003, may result in the activation of the "2nd American Revolution Militia," from the individual citizens of the "Million Gun March," to insure that the current U.S. government will comply with the boundaries outlines in the Constitution."

Looks to be a bit late

Not to mention the pile of anti-terrorism laws that where rushed thru these past years would make participation in something like that a gauranteed way to get your info  on a list somewhere, someplace (if not your own ass, if we've been jerking our own citizens around thru a legal maze if they've been suspected of terrorism, I wouldn't doubt a vieled threat of force would get your the same treatment). You can go ahead and make those Club-Gitmo jokes and hug anything with an (R) who likes guns, but wreckless embrace of that will bite you in the end.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top