Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2007 12:34:00 PM EDT
Well I am in a little bit of a dilemma. I have been waiting on a 14.5" M4 upper from  cmmg for almost 4 months now. I already have a 14.7" M4 upper from them and love it and I also have a 16" AP4. To be honest I am getting tired of waiting to receive this upper but I do want a 14.5". I have been given 2 time tables when I should receive it and each time the date comes around they say it'll be another month! I ordered in late December and was told end of February, then March, then first week of April and I am still waiting. So should I continue to wait or can someone recommend another good 14.5" M4 upper for relatively the same price? They were awesome on the first purchase, so don't think I am bashing them, I just don't like leaving a transaction open that long...How long should one wait?
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 12:35:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Just wait it out.  You've already got an upper to shoot.  Trying to find patience sucks but it'll be worth it.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 2:22:20 PM EDT
[#2]
How long is too long? What's the longest anyone else has waited for an uppper or item for that matter?
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 7:14:26 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
How long is too long? What's the longest anyone else has waited for an uppper or item for that matter?

you'll have to ask the folks who pre-ordered the Shrike.

now then, the longest ANYONE has waited was me.
her name was Becky and it was defintely worth the wait.

ar-jedi
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top