Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2007 11:36:53 AM EDT
I'm considering buying a scope and mount set up for my RRA entry tactical. I probably won't be shooting past 200 -300 yards. I'd like a quick detach mount as I have a Bushnell Holosight on a LaRue LT110 and it'd be good to be able to quick swap them. Budget is an issue, can a good rig be had for around $300? I noticed the LaRue scope mount is around $215 and this will probably break the bank. Anyone else make a similar QD mount?
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 11:40:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Try the optics forum. I have a tacked thread over there titled “Optics Options” you might find something there you like.
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 11:47:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Look on the EE in the optics section for a deal on a used Eotech or Aimpoint.

That should fall in to your price range.

ETA: You can always add a magnifier to either down the road.
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 12:46:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Look at Weaver v-16 or V-24. comparable to leupold, except bigger objective. 96% light trasnmission is nice for under $300
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top