User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2007 8:06:58 PM EDT
Anyone?
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 8:22:53 PM EDT
[#1]
.750 is the correct size. i went with the vltor/noveske gas block on mine and i like it alot, the larue is also top notch.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 8:25:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks. Anyone have any idea if the VLTOR/Noveske lo pro gas block will fit on this barrel under a VLTOR VIS?
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 8:27:02 PM EDT
[#3]
yes it will, the noveske, vltor, and larue will fit under all rail systems as there the slimest profile avilable.
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 10:18:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/3/2007 2:29:47 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Thanks. Anyone have any idea if the VLTOR/Noveske lo pro gas block will fit on this barrel under a VLTOR VIS?

Go with the setscrew version.
There might not be allen wrench access from the side for the clamp-on version.

yeah definitly dont go with the clamp on version. denny's barrel has a denple drilled in the bottom of the barrel for the set screw to go into, its good for alignment and helps it stay in place. if you went with a clamp on version you would loose that benifit.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top