Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2006 1:00:54 PM EDT
Sheesh. Don't you ever quit on the AR?? I've been reading this post for a couple of weeks and it's like you have some kind of communicable disease. Like,as if someone to were to read this they'd go out and buy one of these guns. Sheesh. Ok, so I caught the disease and ordered a RRA Varmint EOP with 20 inch barrel. And was told it'd take four to eight weeks. But I kept reading your damn posts. And got sicker. So I noticed Steve at ADCO had a Car A4 in stock. And the disease got worse. So I drove down yesterday and bought the damn thing. And "accidentally" left my credit card there and had to return today and get it. And buy an extra magazine and rail to raise the sight a bit. Sheesh. Ban this board, you guys cost me a bunch of money. Donations can be made in the form of ammo. Lots and lots of ammo.  And more ammo just in case you have some spare stuff lying around.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 1:02:18 PM EDT
[#1]
now go to this site drink deeply of the blue kool-aid and start making some great loads for that rifle
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 1:04:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey! I’ll have to try that “left the credit card” trick!
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 1:16:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh yeah, by the way. Steve is +1,000,000. Thanks for all the info on him and other places. You guys are great with this board.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top