Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/10/2006 10:10:56 AM EDT
I'm looking into grips, and the TDI Short Grip looks pretty enticing.  I like the "stubby" look of it, yet it should fit my small hands and the hands of my girlfriend well.  Has anyone used this before, and have any input on TDI quality?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 10:49:32 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I'm looking into grips, and the TDI Short Grip looks pretty enticing.  I like the "stubby" look of it, yet it should fit my small hands and the hands of my girlfriend well.  Has anyone used this before, and have any input on TDI quality?  Thanks.

Way too small and short, and my hands are pretty small. I don't have it right next to me but it is only 3.5-4 inches tall.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:03:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Well I'll give you a different point of view

I like the grip , just because it is so short................I have one on my Beretta Storm .40 cal. It is very sturdy and doesn't interfere with shooting while in the prone position that much.  Anything larger on my Storm would have looked out of place.................. so I guess it will also depend on what weapon system you are mounting it on.

JF.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:15:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Well, holding a ruler up to my hand, my palm is only 3.25" across where the grip would rest.  I've read it is 4" long, so that should fit snugly.

As to what kind of weapon I'm putting it on?  A Ruger 10/22 with a Choate Dragunov stock and high-cap magazines
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 2:50:26 PM EDT
[#4]
I had one on an SBR. I just changed to a larger unit and like it better than the little guy. Better control.
Regards, Harley
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 2:55:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Had one on my SBR and then moved it to my SBS.  It has a great feel and is just the ticket if you want something low profile.  Here is what it looks like.

MadDog

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 2:57:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 10:07:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Well, I got the TDI grip, and it feels very good in my hand.  I just mounted it on the Ruger 10/22, and it looks awesome IMO  I'm gonna hit the range later today to see how it helps my offhand shooting ability.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top