Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2006 2:13:14 PM EDT
First off I am just wondering what parts for an AR can someone buy if they are not 18?
I know you cannot but a lower but what stuff can you get?

Please do not over look this, I am just wanting to get a head start in getting setup. I have learned and can learn a lot form this site.

Thank you.

Carter.

PS: if this is in an inapproprite spot or just does not need to be here please just ask and I will remove my questions. Thank you.

I am not trolling or anything of the sort I am just hear to gain knowledge.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 2:20:55 PM EDT
[#1]
If you dad will help you buy it than you can get every thing. If not you can buy every thing BUT the lower receiver. You are not the only one here that is under 18.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 2:22:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Basically, you can get everything except the lower.  The lower is the "gun" in the eyes of the law, and as such is the only piece you have to be 18 to buy.

Edit:  too slow! John44 beat me.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 2:23:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Just have your mom buy it. . . .
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top