Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/15/2006 9:13:49 AM EDT
I was thinking that it would be nice for all of us if the board had some type of noobie info guide.  It could have a thread that compares the major brands out there.  I know that there are those will argue because they have nothing better to do about which brand is better and why, but we all know in heart of hearts that there really is a quality difference between Colt, Bushy, RRA, LMT and the Oly's, DPMS's of the world.  It would also have info on the accuracy ranges of different barrel lengths and stock setups, etc.  I'm thinking that this would be a good idea for the admins to put together because the board is really filling up with posts from noobies who ask the same question every day (I am starting to feel bad for them because they keep getting told to "shut up and read" when this is a very large board with a lot of info not always centralized and spoken about in nomenclature that is not understood by the new guys).  What do you guys think?
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 9:35:20 AM EDT
[#1]

let's tack a thread for noobies that says "YOU CAN'T 'CONVERT' YOUR AR-15 TO AN M-16!!!"

a new one of those threads has been popping up just about every day recently.

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 10:04:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Yuu will never get a consensus on anything on this board. Somehow a Colt vs RRA argument went over six pages and still going. Maybe 1-2 years ago, but not now with all the idiots.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 10:12:21 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Yuu will never get a consensus on anything on this board. Somehow a Colt vs RRA argument went over six pages and still going. Maybe 1-2 years ago, but not now with all the idiots.

+1

The Site Staff doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings.  

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 10:34:12 AM EDT
[#4]
sounds good.....wont happen

its all opinionated

besides, they would need to open a new forum as all the tacked threads would take up this page!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top