Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2006 4:24:21 AM EDT
Hello I am new to ar15.com, but I have been reading and it seems to be quite a place. I have a rifle that I do not shoot and at the moment I don't believe I can afford to own it, since I never shoot it. I don't know what to expect for it, so if you could tell me what the average price is, or what is reasonable to expect I would really apprciate it.

I have a Rock River Arms DCM National Match with everything, 2 stage trigger, 20" Wilson Airgauged barrel, NM sights, 7lb of lead weights for the forestock which are removable. The gun is in factory A2 configuration. I bought the gun hoping to shoot with the Navy rifle team, but I never had the spare time to make it to a single match. My boss had the identical rifle and has had several very good seasons with it . This gun was purchased just prior to the AWB sunset so it does not have a muzzle break of any type. I have about 200 rounds through it at most, and I would rate the gun in 98% condition (I wouldn't rate any gun 100%).

So what's it worth if I throw it on gunbroker or another auction site, or if I take it in to trade for something I would shoot?  I was thinking the $850-$900 range.  Also when selling it is it a bad call to throw in all the extras I have such as dies, brass, bullets(unloaded), case, sling, etc?  If I do throw this stuff in probably nearly $200 in extras, what should I expect to get out of the whole deal?  Thanks again.

Thanks for your time,

Dave Wilson
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 1:19:10 PM EDT
[#1]
87 dollars!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top