Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2006 4:30:29 PM EDT
I have a couple of uppers that need some BCGs.  Are they pretty much the same?  Is the RRA group made by CMT?  I was going to get the newer enhanced versions, but was unclear if there was really any difference besides this.

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 4:35:19 PM EDT
[#1]
They are not all equal.  DPMS and RRA bolts are totally different in quality.  I'm not sure where RRA gets there's but they are the ones I usually buy.  Stag seems to make an okay bolt carrier, but I have heard of a couple problems with them, and they have to get sent back.  Stag will definitely help you out if your not happy though.  It's just not worth the hassle for me.  RRA gets to reject the ones they don't like.  Stag/CMT isn't going to reject their own parts if they don't want to...
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:46:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the reply chris.

Bump
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top