Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2006 6:30:57 PM EDT
Fiddled with one at the gun show today.. was very interesting. Kind of liked how simple and small it was. They seem very durable.. maybe the best option for mounting a red dot on a carry handle? It was very fast on target.

Guy had several NIB for $99. Kicking myself for not picking one up
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:51:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Jonathan,

$99 is an excellent price!  I'm sure if you picked up an extra or two that you would have no problem selling them here.  

Go back tomorrow and at least get one for yourself!

Previous OEG article.  Lots of good info.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 7:02:02 PM EDT
[#2]
The gentleman had them at the last show I was at, but I was in a hurry to get ammo 'cause I had to leave..

In a couple weeks theres another show, and if he has them, I'll grab one. When i asked him, he had a BUNCH of them, probably a dozen. Tritium version too I believe.

I just really liked  how easy it was to get the dot on target once you brought the rifle  up to your shoulder.

Only reason I ever knew about them was 'cause of your thread that you just linked. Very cool.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 7:05:50 PM EDT
[#3]
uxb turned me on to the oeg too. great, fast optic and way ahead of its time during its time.

Link Posted: 2/25/2006 7:14:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Very nice rifle. What length barrel is on there? Looks like a 13" with a mock moderator on it?
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 7:32:38 PM EDT
[#5]
little less than 12.5" with total silence's non-nfa moderator and grenade ring.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 4:12:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Go back and buy 'em all. I'll be happy to take one off your hands at a nice profit to you!

I need one for my "retro" build.

Whisky19
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top