Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2006 1:45:38 PM EDT
Need one for the old skinny barrels, not the current cap for .750" barrels.  Anyone know where to get them?
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:48:49 PM EDT
[#1]
try totalsilence inc.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:48:53 PM EDT
[#2]
You might want to try here-

Sherluk

I'll look around and see if I can find one as well..

SARCO has them...SARCO
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:49:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Might check Fulton Armory.  I know they sell a legacy model so they probably sell the parts as well.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:49:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Try SARCO.

If they don't have it listed, call them and ask as they frequently have bins full of stuff that hasn't been updated.  Ordered one from them in the past for a couple of dollars, but had to call and ask for it.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:51:42 PM EDT
[#5]
I may....maybe have one.  I will check tonight as I believe it was in my box of gun parts during the last cleanup. You can have it if I have it.  It's off a 20" A1 colt barrel.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 2:24:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks guys.  I see Sherluk lists that part.  Don't want to wait for SARCO, they take for ever to ship.  How quick does Sherluk get stuff out?

Let me know if you have one G-Code.

thanks
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 2:26:10 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Thanks guys.  I see Sherluk lists that part.  Don't want to wait for SARCO, they take for ever to ship.  How quick does Sherluk get stuff out?

thanks

I get my stuff from Sherluk in 2-3 days...
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:20:14 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

thanks

Ekie,
I do have one, but it is the damaged one that I have left.  I got rid of the "good" one I guess at some point.  If you can use it, you can still have it.  LMK.

Sorry, I thought I saved the good one for a rainy day.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 8:22:16 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

thanks

Ekie,
I do have one, but it is the damaged one that I have left.  I got rid of the "good" one I guess at some point.  If you can use it, you can still have it.  LMK.

Sorry, I thought I saved the good one for a rainy day.

Do appreciate the offer, am going to gtry Sherluk.

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 8:23:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Try Bushmaster

Looks like they give you a choice.  
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top