Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2006 7:20:14 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 7:56:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 7:53:44 PM EDT
[#2]
My brother and I are putting a couple packages together this week to send out.

I also talked with the local Girl Scout leader that is a good friend of my family and she is going to get her Girl Scouts organized also to get packages sent out to the guys.  This is a great program, and I hope it has a lot of success.

Free bump so others can see.

Regards,
PatG.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 8:15:09 PM EDT
[#3]
We should all be jumping on this.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 9:00:51 PM EDT
[#4]
All, the best and the cheapest way I saw to mail these items is use the USPS Flat Rate Box - Fill them to the top and it still only cost $8.10 no matter how much the box weighs. I'm going to have a box full of stuff going out tomorrow in a Flat Rate Box - I believe there is a couple different sizes of boxes.

On a personal note, my brother was in Afghanistan with the 82nd Airborne for 14 months about 2 years ago, and he told me that if you think conditions (facilities) were bad in Iraq, Afghanistan is like stepping back in time - They got close to nothing.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:48:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:29:31 PM EDT
[#6]
will get one together as soon as I can
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top