Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2006 3:45:19 PM EDT
but wanted to know how hard it was to line up the gas tube and bolt with the upper reciever? The lower seems straightforward on assemply and all I have to do is find some of the right tools to do it. Anyexperience in this area or tips on assembly is much appericiated

Side Note: reason being that I have chnaged around my AR so much I have enough spare parts around that All I need to do is buy the Bolt ,  and full parts for a upper & lower receiver.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 3:49:38 PM EDT
[#1]
This is kicked around a lot in the builder forum.  You should check out that area as I think your questions have been answered there many times over.

Its not hard if you have the tools and ability.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 3:52:03 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 4:08:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 4:40:14 PM EDT
[#4]
ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=4&t=226782

read this; the hardest part (imo) on assembling uppers is gettting the FH to line up and taking out the pins on the FSB

if the AR gas tube has been used, some CLP to loosen the grime will help too
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top