Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/19/2005 11:01:56 AM EDT
Lets see some custom paint jobs.  Ive been pondering painting my bushy with some sort of desert theme like we are seeing our boys do in Iraq.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 11:41:46 AM EDT
[#1]
did you search?
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 11:45:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Wanted a thread with only pics of that.  
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 11:46:14 AM EDT
[#3]
AGNTSA.  

Search for "paint" or "camo" in the AR-15 board in the last 30 days.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 11:47:21 AM EDT
[#4]
I'll sell you a custom desert painted ARFCOM search button for $20
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 11:59:00 AM EDT
[#5]
i'm willing to step out on a limb and undercut hokie by $5!  yours for only $15...  

two things have given me pleasure here in arf-land - the discussion of killing great quantities of God's creatures (such as prairie dogs) and the fact i'm no longer a newbie...  you gotta love a smart ass and the guy like me trying to piggyback on a good joke...  

it took me two weeks to figure out how to post a pic...  

s. tank

Link Posted: 12/19/2005 12:09:17 PM EDT
[#6]
I like to think I will always be a NOOB as I will have an excuse for a stupid ass question or post.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 1:25:11 PM EDT
[#7]
once i hit the 1k mark for post i'll have to completely abandon the "newbie" thing.  for now i can throw out some cool sounding shit, or duck under the "newbie umbrella" when i'm called on it...  

good times...

Link Posted: 12/19/2005 1:47:01 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
once i hit the 1k mark for post i'll have to completely abandon the "newbie" thing.  for now i can throw out some cool sounding shit, or duck under the "newbie umbrella" when i'm called on it...  

good times...

I don't think post count helps with the newbie thing as I have seen people that have been members for a month or 2 and already have over 1K in posts. I try to find things to reply to without just adding crap
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 5:41:02 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

good times...

I don't think post count helps with the newbie thing as I have seen people that have been members for a month or 2 and already have over 1K in posts. I try to find things to reply to without just adding crap

apparently you didn't read my disclaimer...

"of course i could be full of shit"

as for the paint or coatings i checked out these guys this weekend at the gun show.  super nice stuff.  they use some sort of multi stage epoxy stuff...  hard to chip and easily repairable if chipped i understand.  i heard prices in the $80 to $140 range for most the requests they were given.  check them out.  i'm going to have a 50 Beowulf coated in the "winterlusion" they offer - awesome looking stuff...

Kat-Kamo

Kat performance coatings
21838 moens road
atkinson il 61235
309 936 1323
309 936 7886 fax

good luck.  s. tank

Link Posted: 12/20/2005 5:56:36 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Lets see some custom paint jobs.  Ive been pondering painting my bushy with some sort of desert theme like we are seeing our boys do in Iraq.

No one says please anymore.  Everyone is rude and demands things now-a-days.

Link Posted: 12/20/2005 7:44:16 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I don't think post count helps with the newbie thing as I have seen people that have been members for a month or 2 and already have over 1K in posts.

Thankfully, most of those people stay out of the weapon sections.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 7:48:10 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I don't think post count helps with the newbie thing as I have seen people that have been members for a month or 2 and already have over 1K in posts.

Thankfully, most of those people stay out of the weapon sections.

+1
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 8:42:14 AM EDT
[#13]
found the kat kamo site.  maybe this is an option?

kat kamo

good luck.

s. tank

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top