Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2005 2:21:39 PM EDT
I was piddling on gunbroker and found this,  it looks kinda stupid,  well very stupid but I guess people might buy it.   all ya need is a glock.  

Link Posted: 9/25/2005 2:23:59 PM EDT
[#1]
dupe,

but thanks for sharing none the less.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 3:21:58 PM EDT
[#2]
That's one of the most bizzare and useless things I think I've ever seen for a AR
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 3:25:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I can't help but think that the ATF will rule the Glock as an SBR now that you attach the rifle to it thereby attaching a stock to it. Glock barrel is still sub-16". You get the idea.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 3:32:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Thats freak'in retarded.  

Actually, that could be called a destructive device.  The new "Glock launcher."  Detach and throw.....KABOOM!
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 3:36:42 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I can't help but think that the ATF will rule the Glock as an SBR now that you attach the rifle to it thereby attaching a stock to it. Glock barrel is still sub-18". You get the idea.

Yes, can't imagine a suitable application. However, if it's a registered MG(See switch) you can mount it about anyway you care to.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 5:58:24 PM EDT
[#6]
lol either way its pretty dumb and useless,  Why in the hell would you need a 9mm when you have a 223,  be a good way to double tap someone though,  pull both trigs at the same time.  
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 8:36:51 PM EDT
[#7]
What's that thing that looks like a hammer on the rear of the glock slide?

All the select fire glocks I've seen had a "flush" type selector.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 8:42:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Seems silly to me. Why not use a good sling for the AR, and a good holster rig for the Glock. AR fails you, push it aside and grab the Glock.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 10:41:32 PM EDT
[#9]
i wonder if that contraption can even withstand the recoil the way its mounted

Link Posted: 9/25/2005 11:02:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Don't bring a handgun to a rifle fight!
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 9:35:59 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

That is a non-factory full auto adapter.  There are a couple companies that make them.  
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 10:19:11 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is a non-factory full auto adapter.  There are a couple companies that make them.  

You sure??

Looks like a slide racker to me.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 11:01:28 AM EDT
[#13]
NO, IT'S A FULL AUTO CONTRAPTION.  DOESN'T TAKE MUCH ON THE INSIDE OF THE GLOCK TO MAKE IT GO FULL AUTO AND ONLY A LITTLE BIT MORE ON THE OUTSIDE TO MAKE IT SWITCHABLE BETWEEN SINGLE AND FULL...
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 11:09:09 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
NO, IT'S A FULL AUTO CONTRAPTION.  DOESN'T TAKE MUCH ON THE INSIDE OF THE GLOCK TO MAKE IT GO FULL AUTO AND ONLY A LITTLE BIT MORE ON THE OUTSIDE TO MAKE IT SWITCHABLE BETWEEN SINGLE AND FULL...

ARE YOU SURE ?

How's that for shouting?
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 7:42:58 AM EDT
[#15]
sorry for SHOUTING!  I work with the caps on all day.  
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 7:45:04 AM EDT
[#16]
stupid, and a dupe
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 7:54:49 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Negative. It's a charging handle for Glocks. I had a chance to handle these items at the Police Chiefs
show in Miami Beach yesterday. Total crap and mega-unnecessary!

The booth was makosecurity.com. There's tons of useless shit there.

HS1
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 9:33:31 AM EDT
[#18]
good to know.  I've viewed plans for a device that replaced the rear slide plate and looked identical to what is being balled Mako's charging handle.  All it was was a small pin like you see in the above pictures that slide side to side, much like the safety on all of the pellet rifles I had as a kid.  

I don't think that really looks like their charging handle.  check their site.  

It would make sense to have that if you were mounting your Glock under the AR though...
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 9:41:32 AM EDT
[#19]
That's a solution out looking for a problem.

R.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 9:44:09 AM EDT
[#20]
How the hell are you supposed to rack the slide?

Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:33:00 PM EDT
[#21]
By pulling the charging handle, of course
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 11:41:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 3:38:06 AM EDT
[#23]
Looks like you might be able to attach two glocks together with the universal tac rail. two glocks and AR merged together to become: GO GO Power Rangersh.gif!!(sorry my son watches it, they always merge their guns together to make a super gun).  But seriously the only application for it that I can see is maybe rubber bullets, or some less-lethal ammo for the glock, but why not go with a M203 type launcher?

This looks interesting, but only for LEO and .gov cornershot.  I would think it would be ok, you would just have to SBR it.  On the other hand it seems like I saw it on another site for $8000, so maybe not.  

Link Posted: 9/28/2005 7:25:25 AM EDT
[#24]
for some reason i couldn't find the pepper spray that attaches to pic rails or the bolo launcher or net launcher that attach to the rails as well...

they do have a stun blaster attachment and also a pic adapter for those little deer sirens you put on your car's front bumper...
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top