Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2005 12:08:57 PM EDT
new guy here. I'm looking for the best book or video to help me get familiar with my new toy. maintenance and how it works. I've got a Bushmaster lower and I'm waiting on a Rock River upper so I have some time to kill.

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 11:51:38 PM EDT
[#1]
btt
anybody?
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 11:59:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I am new to AR as well, and have found that reading everything you can on this site helps tremendously.  There are topics about anything you want to know.  When I have a question, I jot it down on a sticky note, because I am bouncing all over this site (brands, optics, ammo, etc.).  I would also think that it would be a good idea to come off the $24 to be a member so can further your search and learn more (what I plan to do).  Also, check your hometown and speak with guys in your area.

Hope this helps a bit... G'luck!

Charlie 31
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 12:15:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top