Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2005 9:48:26 AM EDT
Who makes a good low profile gas block that will allow a midlength or riflelength forearm on a carbine gas system?
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 10:28:53 AM EDT
[#1]
PRI comes up a lot when talking low-profile gas blocks

You can see one here on ADCO's site-------->Scroll down to see the PRI or these --->More lo-pro GBs

I saw another recently and am looking for it, but will let you consider this in the mean time

eta: The one I was looking at was part of Knights Armament parts kit

You can see it here

It includes the folding front BUIS. I will give you the thead that discussed it at length if I can find it.

IIRC, it was embedded in a discussion on the new URXII KAC rail
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 12:40:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I was looking at the KAC low profile, but not the one with the sight attached. I just need something that will fit under just about any forearm, price isn't an issue.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 12:52:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I have the LArue, it's nice .
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 2:16:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 2:56:20 PM EDT
[#5]
LaRue.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top