Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2005 1:24:53 PM EDT
Well I have finally got around to getting all the accessories that I really wanted for my new bushmaster.  Tomorrow I will be going to sight everything in at the range.  Just wanted to say thanks to all those people out there that helped with questions like, "What is the best way to mount an ACOG" and "What is a good BUIS"?  All the ammo questions, etc.  Thanks again!
Will post an update on groupings and buis, etc.

TA31 ACOG on a Larue Tactical Mount along with a Troy BUIS.

PS
Don't tell the wife I set this up on the glass dining room table.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 1:28:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Look's good, let us know how she shoots
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 1:31:13 PM EDT
[#2]
She shot great with the carry handle still on, now it is time for the optics!
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 2:35:30 PM EDT
[#3]
good thing you had the mag seated in all the way.  saw a guy put his on a glass table just like that and the mag fell out and put a nice crack in the table.  The wife divorced him over it...

J/K
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 2:38:38 PM EDT
[#4]
I have to say, these guys know what they're talking about.  But, on the flip side... these guys have put a large dent in my wallet....
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 5:09:04 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I have to say, these guys know what they're talking about.  But, on the flip side... these guys have put a large dent in my wallet....

A "dent" doesn't even come close!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top