Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2005 3:14:35 PM EDT
I have a DPMS 20" bull barreled rifle, with a Ace skeleton stock I plan to sell. It has about 60 rounds through it, and a flat top upper with a Nikon 6-18 scope on it. I'm thinking it would probobly be best to sell the scope seperately, but I'm not sure. What do you think I could get for it on the EE?
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:11:26 PM EDT
[#1]
You could probably get around 40 bucks for it... I tell you what, since Im a nice guy, I'll give you $50 for it?
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:58:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Anyone? Someone must have an opinion on the value of this rifle.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:20:43 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Anyone? Someone must have an opinion on the value of this rifle.

Pics along with the description would help...
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 3:00:30 AM EDT
[#4]
$500-600 ?

i wouldnt pay that but someone might
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 4:15:04 AM EDT
[#5]
I have been told by a guy I know that does alot of "Horse Trading" with guns that when you sell a gun with a scope you are pretty much just going to eat the scope.  Even if it's a really nice scope you usually can't get much more for the gun just because of the scope.  

I suggest taking the scope off and selling it separately.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top