Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2005 4:50:18 PM EDT
Any other options for Genuine Colt parts except S.A.W.   (or EE)
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:03:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Which parts?

J&T Distributing has some limited Colt parts.  Also, Jim at Police Supply Inc. (screen name Gundealer3) sells Colt stuff.  And, look up Hoplite Inc. in a Shotgun News.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:22:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm looking for a 6520 barrel assembly
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:33:21 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Jim (Gundealer3) had 6520 uppers on sale a short time back.  You could probably buy the upper for what you will spend on just the barrel else where.  You can always pull the barrel off and sell the upper.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:55:55 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Jim (Gundealer3) had 6520 uppers on sale a short time back.  You could probably buy the upper for what you will spend on just the barrel else where.  You can always pull the barrel off and sell the upper.

SAWs prices make me feel somewhat violated.

Whole upper +1 that's probably how it will happen.
thanks
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top