Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2005 10:24:49 PM EDT
If I zero my rifle at 100m where will the POI be at 600m?

Considering it is a 20" barrel shooting XM193 and using an optic mounted on the carry handle.

TIA.

Seydou
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 11:38:13 PM EDT
[#1]
In response to your last question posed in the other thread....Check here...

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=18&t=229420

He (Bartholomew Roberts) also has this very same info (with a fuller explaination) floating around somewhere in cyberspace....do a search if ya like...it's late and I'm hitting the rack....

GoodnIIIGHT Chesty Puller!!!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:09:14 AM EDT
[#2]
I just realized that you were referring to the BDC 600m mark being 8" high.  This makes sense.  

Seydou

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:58:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Do a search for Remington's "Shoot!" ballistics software. Do a 30 day trial download. The best and simplest ballistics calculator I've ever used.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:15:44 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Do a search for Remington's "Shoot!" ballistics software. Do a 30 day trial download. The best and simplest ballistics calculator I've ever used.

+1 on "Shoot"...   I downloaded the trial and made ballistic table prior to going to a High Power school this summer.  It was dead on.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:19:49 PM EDT
[#5]
I will check it out.

The ballistics sites/software linked on the Maryland AR15 Shooters Site are great and they are free.

I especially like JBM Small Arms Ballistics.

Seydou
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top