Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2005 12:40:39 PM EDT
Been looking for an O/D Green A2 stock with the extension reciever anyone know who carry's them? Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 12:41:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Have you tried RRA?

ETA-  ADCO has it for you, click here

Link Posted: 8/25/2005 1:51:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Try Cav Arms

http://www.cavalryarms.com/
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 1:58:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I have an OD A2 stock with buffer tube, buffer and spring that I'll sell you for $40 shipped.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 6:18:00 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Been looking for an O/D Green A2 stock with the extension reciever anyone know who carry's them? Thanks.

I have a set of OD furniture, including the A2 stock, pistol grip, and rifle handguard.  Want them?  I see that you are also a resident of a ban state.  The items are attached to a pre-ban lower.  I could just send you the whole shebang, and you'd be able to have all the evil features.  Interested?  I'll sell the complete lower 1/2, fully built and including green furniture.  
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top