Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/12/2005 2:41:31 PM EDT
I believe it was mfg. in '93. All stock except the Bushmaster 6 position stock. Still have the A2 stock to go with it.  It has the birdcage flash hider, permanent A2 handle, but no bayonet lug. 1x12 heavy barrel carbine.

Looks almost brand new. The barrel probably has 3-5 K rounds thru it but cleans up like brand new.
Some wear on the bolt, bolt carrier and hammer but just the normal stuff.  Everything looks origianal to me.  Not sure where to look for an estimate of value and don't have a way to send pics yet which seems the way things are done here.

I'm assuming it's worth in the 750 range. Am I in the ballpark?  Might be for sale but not until I have know what it might be worth. Is there a "blue book" for guns like there is for cars?

Thanks for any input.

Doug
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 3:00:02 PM EDT
[#1]
id give 500
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 3:13:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I see them for 1200 to 1400 at local gunshows.  That's for a mint condition one.  I would estimate 900-1000 for a used one.  I've heard colt didn't make many,  because it wasn't all that popular.  One reason it wasn't popular is because Colt didn't make any high-cap mags for it.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 2:18:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Thank you very much guys. Sorry it isn't for sale for 500.

I have at least six after market 20 round mags for it and lots of ammo. I think I know the ballpark now and have to decide whether to keep it or sell it.

I know Colt doesn't even show them on their website anymore?!  Way to stand behind their products.   I must have a collectors' weapon.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top