Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/6/2005 10:30:32 AM EDT
I would like to buy a new MT6400C and import that to Italy.
Is some good dealer on the net who can handle this?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 10:37:04 AM EDT
[#1]
First off, welcome to the forum!!

www.knesekguns.com/ is one of my favorite dealers for Colt rifles.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 10:46:48 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
First off, welcome to the forum!!

www.knesekguns.com/ is one of my favorite dealers for Colt rifles.

+1 one

Their prices are awesome as well
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:01:32 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I would like to buy a new MT6400C and import that to Italy.
Is some good dealer on the net who can handle this?

Thanks.

Does italy still have the military caliber  law .. Colt used to import 222.rem. to avoid  the law , maybe the law changed.   If italy doesn't have an issue with barrel length order the  colt 6921  14.5 barrel real m4 minus being select fire.    from www.sawlesales.com  It will have to go through a dealer with an export license.  
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:15:12 AM EDT
[#4]
First of all, I would like to address my thanks to your prompt replies and apologise for my poor English.
Yes, according to Italian Law I can legally own and operate a 0.223 carbine, but with magazines limited to 5 or 10 rounds.  The issue is that the Italian Colt distributor is no more allowed to buy from Colt a batch of rifles unless providing the name of the end customer. Of course this put  the local distributor out of the business.  Italian law says that I can buy and import a rifle from the States only if that specific rifle is already registered in our Italian Weapons Register and the MT6400C is .
Thank you again

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top