Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2005 9:22:32 PM EDT
Had an extra shingle and some velcro...... Mixed lightly with boredom and beer and shazam a buttstock pouch.......

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 9:31:04 PM EDT
[#1]
NIce job!!
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 9:36:54 PM EDT
[#2]
When I'm bored I just look at pictures of AR15s here. I should look into doing something cool, like that.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 9:50:25 PM EDT
[#3]
You've been thinking about Ghost-Shooter's Roly-Poly, haven't you? Now you just need that cheap Asian labor.  

Looks real good man.  I got some extra webbing from my tac slings and I've been kicking around a butt-stock mag pouch idea myself.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 9:51:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Nice job. Make me one
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 10:03:25 PM EDT
[#5]
When I'm bored I generally break something on my Jeep.  I could save a lot of money hanging out with you!
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 10:05:11 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
You've been thinking about Ghost-Shooter's Roly-Poly, haven't you? Now you just need that cheap Asian labor.  

Looks real good man.  I got some extra webbing from my tac slings and I've been kicking around a butt-stock mag pouch idea myself.

Acually I be trying to make a pouch for me Powerbars homey. GS did say he was a tactical tailor didnt he, I still need a Shotshell bag...........udog
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 10:06:58 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
When I'm bored I generally break something on my Jeep.  I could save a lot of money hanging out with you!

Nope, You havent seen my HEEP Jeep have you?
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 4:52:25 AM EDT
[#8]
That’s sweet!

I try to stay out of the shop when I get ideas that involve “ boredom and beer “..........I usually regret it the next day.  

“ Boredom and beer “..........that’s how I ended up “Kryloning” my M4gery!
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 5:07:46 AM EDT
[#9]
i too get bored at times, for the past several weeks i have been trying to make a "better", easier to remove front take down pin on my lathe..........., still trying !!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top