Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2005 10:31:00 AM EDT
Gang, sure this has been beaten around a whole bunch in the past, but need some help from you guys.  The usual issues like battery vs no battery aside, which one do  all of you prefer?  No doubt that the 4moa site will be sitting atop my m4 when I am done, but which one do you prefer?  The reflex 4moa or the aimpoint comp ML2?   I have  an aimpoint on my 20" hbar now and like it, but wonder if there is something "better" out there.  Need your input on the amber vs the red, any issues with co-witness and so on.  Thanks agian for the help.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 10:35:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Trijicon Reflex Opinions

You really ought to head down to the Optics forum.  Specific questions like this are what that crew eats and sleeps.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 10:36:38 AM EDT
[#2]
You did see the big 'Reflex' thread in the Optics area right - tacked up at the top?

The Aimpoint is a better overall sight than the Reflex (and I've been a Reflex user since the mid 1990s).  And the 4moa dot Reflex is the worse of the Reflex's IMHO (and I've used the 6moa, 12moa triangle, and the 4moa dot).  The 4moa dot is the dimmest you can choose in the Reflex line.

The original Reflex with the 6moa dot wasn't bad (it's amber was more orange); in the Reflex II  the 12 moa triangle is easier to pickup and more precise than the smaller 4moa dot.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 10:47:22 AM EDT
[#3]
sorry about posting in the wrong area.  Anyway to re-post in the optics forum w/o re-typing the whole thing?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 10:59:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Ask NAG to move the thread.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top