Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2004 5:51:12 PM EDT
yesterday and the tag said they were used/intended as a pilots survival firearm.  It was interesting as it was a bullpup pistol and I scratched my head everytime I looked at it, it oozed character in a kind of rustic way and I'm not sure if the price is reasonable or not for this "unique" firearm or not.  Anyone have any history on this Bushmaster pistol by Gwinn Firearms?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/18/2004 5:56:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Had a buddy that picked one up for $350 a few months back.

I think he sold it for $500.
Link Posted: 12/18/2004 6:02:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/18/2004 6:04:04 PM EDT
[#3]
That would be it, I thought that seemed like a high price but it was fun to handle nonetheless.  Thanks for the input and picture!
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 6:24:49 PM EDT
[#4]
are there parts for these available besides the parts it shares with ARs?
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:00:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Whats the overall length? Looks like the grip is so far forward you could shoulder mount it like a rifle. maybe an alternate to an SBR?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top