Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2004 1:08:18 PM EDT
Has anyone ever heard anything about these or had any practical use with them? I saw this on the Product Reviews here on Arfcom...but there isn't  a review.

It seems like it would be awfully dirty and blow crap toward the shooter, but I don't know...hence the question!
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 1:44:07 PM EDT
[#1]
It looks like a solution to a non-existant problem.  If the M16 shooters with the 10" uppers can get their guns to run right, I'm sure your non-SBR gun should run fine.  
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 3:13:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you for your opinion, but I was asking if anyone had some inside knowledge or actual use experiance.  I never said that my rifle didn't run right.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:02:44 AM EDT
[#3]
IIRC the "pigtail" gas tubes replaced the twin tube system... then there's the "fatboy" gas tube.

i considered the twin tube... but the price was a bit too steep.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:36:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I bought one many moons ago however I never got around to installing it.  Still have it on my shelf.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:37:54 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I bought one many moons ago however I never got around to installing it.  Still have it on my shelf.

wanna sell it?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top