Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2004 1:00:15 PM EDT
Where is a good place to buy cheap/non wolf  shooting ammo with reloading brass??
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 1:09:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I get mine from here.  If you can get a few friends together and order over $500 there is no shipping fee.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 1:44:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I have seen federal XM193 for $88 for 500 rounds at ammo manabout 15 or $16 more and I think its all factory not that theres anything wrong with remanufactured,the only thing with the federal is the dirty looking cases but I love it for blasting or saving
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 2:01:09 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I get mine from here.  If you can get a few friends together and order over $500 there is no shipping fee.

I can't even count how many thousands of rounds of the Georgia Arms ammunition I've put through my guns.  GOOD STUFF!!!
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 3:34:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Not much here locally to buy other than wolf or high price stuff.  I have been shooting alot of Wally World Federal stuff.  I just bought some American Ammunition HERE from Midway for $8.65 a box of 50.  Have not got a chance to shoot any of it yet, but it looks good.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 3:35:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Yup me too...  Love the Georgia Arms stuff...

I pic it up from the local Gun Shows, they 'always' have bunches of .223 "Canned Heat" Joe
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top