Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2004 3:43:59 PM EDT
I saw a post last week which I can't find on is it a good idea to go with a complete LMT 16'' M-4? What are the problems that people are having? I am thing about going with LMT over Bushmaster  [ BCWA3F 16 M4] which has been on backorder for 3-4 weeks I know that the LMT has m-4 feedramps, colt front sight,what others reasons is for me to decide to go with LMT which cost $200.00-$300.00 more, is lmt a clone of the colt without the searblock? PLEASE GIVE ME OTHER REASONS??
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 4:00:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I think just because it has those features you mentoned before is enough & for the fact they are actually the machine shop that makes their own recievers & parts as is not the case with QP/Bushmaster who it has benn said LAR makes their recievers!
Go the extra money with the LMT ,But either way you cant go wrong!
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 4:39:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't know where to begin here
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top