Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/15/2004 1:39:24 AM EDT
You guys aren't going to believe the deal I found at this site.

This is what their site says:

MSS M93 Carbine Stock- Includes M93 Stock, M9 Buffer Tube and all mounting Hardware.-8 User Selectable Positions -User Presetable (3 presets included) -Easy to deploy, Lock and Lever action -Ratchet Rearward Action -Consistent Cheek weld in all Positions - Longer than A2 Stock when fully extended - Uses standard carbine buffer and spring (Not included) As with all A15/M16/M4 buffer replacements, installation should be performed by a qualified gunsmith. No special tools required for installation just a standard set of allen keys. You must check and be responsible for compliance with all state and federal laws.
$200.00 - Free Shipping

See it here:

countycomm.com
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 2:33:43 AM EDT
[#1]
what's so cool about that thing.  looks ugly as sin to me.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 2:53:39 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Well, how the heck are you ever going to be an "operator" without 5 front rails, esoteric stocks that holds 2 MREs a change of socks and a rubber, and a 7.5 pound rifle that with aftermarket goodies weighs in at 20 pounds?

Geez man, GET WITH THE PROGRAM!
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 3:01:23 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

+1
Looks like something off the SciFi Channel to me. But hey, different strokes for different folks. Some people love 'em.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 3:07:31 AM EDT
[#4]
c'mon guys, the man posted a good deal on an otherwise expensive AR item, and all you guys do is critize how ugly it is?  geez.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 3:29:45 AM EDT
[#5]
I thought the same thing until I shot a rifle with one and found it to be the most solid collapsible stock and the most comfortable along with the near infinite adjustments..... Granted it is expensive however it is still a better deal than the Crane or Vltor stocks in my opinion since it is so adjustable. There are supposed to be battery compartments at some point too. But yes as a stock by itself it is high priced.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 3:40:41 AM EDT
[#6]
btt
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 3:48:06 AM EDT
[#7]
I think I'd call first and do some checking.

Ad refers to Magpul M93, NOT M93A.

NOS? Or just haven't updated the site?

Lonny
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 3:49:57 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I think I'd call first and do some checking.

Ad refers to Magpul M93, NOT M93A.

NOS? Or just haven't updated the site?

Lonny

You're right... I didn't notice that.... good catch.

I fixed the post's title.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:37:10 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Is it a beauty contest or a rifle?  If you haven't used a M93 you have no idea the benefits it offers over a traditional, pretty, stock
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:38:33 AM EDT
[#10]
glockguy40 - That's not a bad deal but there are a few dealers here (and site supporters) that will match or beat that price.  IM me and I'll give you their info
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:45:49 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
glockguy40 - That's not a bad deal but there are a few dealers here (and site supporters) that will match or beat that price.  IM me and I'll give you their info

I'm actually more interested in the LMT/Crane SOPMOD stock.... but with a VLTOR buffer tube. MSTN is offering such a package.... when I get the funds, I plan on giving him a call.

I was only trying to give fellow ARFCOMer's a heads up... didn't mean to step on the toes of the dealers that support this site.

You notice that the site I provided the link to is selling M93 stocks, it doesn't say M93A. You would have to call to make sure if it is the M93 or the M93A. Either way though, it's still a deal.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:49:47 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm actually more interested in the LMT/Crane SOPMOD stock.... but with a VLTOR buffer tube. MSTN is offering suck a package.... when I get the funds, I plan on giving him a call.

I was only trying to give fellow ARFCOMer's a heads up... didn't mean to step on the toes of the dealers that support this site.

You notice that the site I provided the link to is selling M93 stocks, it doesn't say M93A. You would have to call to make sure if it is the M93 or the M93A. Either way though, it's still a deal.

Yeah, it's a good deal if it's an A model.  You didn't step on any ones toes but hang out here long enough and you'll find there is no reason to buy from a non-arfcom dealer
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:55:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Buy it now !
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 5:52:35 AM EDT
[#14]
So what I sold one the other day for $100 with the side rail attachment.  If you find em for under $100 let me know.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 6:12:16 AM EDT
[#15]
i thought it was ugly too....until i put one to my shoulder. pure heaven. its on my list of things i "need"
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 6:40:10 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
i thought it was ugly too....until i put one to my shoulder. pure heaven. its on my list of things i "need"

Exactly
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:00:17 AM EDT
[#17]
I always thought they were ugly in the pics then I saw one first hand and liked the look of it.  I love mine.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:36:27 AM EDT
[#18]
Belial sells them for $185, I think that is the cheapest I've seen for a new one.  I've been kicking the idea around, but the standard ribbed stock works very well for me.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:43:10 AM EDT
[#19]
What is the web site for Belial, or phone #.thanks.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 10:34:47 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

8 position stock is one plus...

Fact that it opens to a length longer than that of the A2 stock is another plus if you are using a scope with optics, you may need some additional room for a comfortable cheek weld for proper eye relief behind the scope in some shooting positions.

Finally, the receiver extension of the Magpul M93 puts your cheek at a level closest to that provided by the A1/A2 stocks for a more comfortable cheek weld making the sights easier to line up, compare to an ordinary telestock where in some shooting positions(such as nose to charging handle) you wind up with your cheek against an uncomfortable piece of aluminum that is noticeably below the level of the A1/A2 stock(gap between buffer tube and charging handle is greater suggesting lower cheek weld).

It is also modular meaning you can take the collapsable part of the stock off and place onto it a fixed stock variant.    Or, wait for the improved M93B which may be coming down the road in a few months.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 10:47:47 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, how the heck are you ever going to be an "operator" without 5 front rails, esoteric stocks that holds 2 MREs a change of socks and a rubber, and a 7.5 pound rifle that with aftermarket goodies weighs in at 20 pounds?

OH MY GOD I JUST SPIT MOUNTAIN DEW ALL OVER MY FRIGGIN KEYBOARD, THAT WAS FUNNY SHIT!!!!
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 11:14:50 AM EDT
[#22]
The Magpul is nice, but they came out with the Magpul 93A

and I guess it replaces the original 93 therefore the 'deal' on the 93

taking nothing from the 93, but it has been improved
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 11:49:02 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
The Magpul is nice, but they came out with the Magpul 93A

and I guess it replaces the original 93 therefore the 'deal' on the 93

taking nothing from the 93, but it has been improved

In looking at the difference in cheek weld, i think the M93A is worth the extra $60.  But that may be because I have a beard and that makes me a pussy when it comes to cheek weld picky about tele stocks.

- BG
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:16:39 PM EDT
[#24]
i got one of the Det 1 M93 models that Det 1 turned in, great stock, almost brand new, and only 165.00, and that includes the H buffer.
DET 1 M93
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:31:17 PM EDT
[#25]
So enlighten me...
What is the difference between the M93 and the M93A?
I have the A model I am looking at the 93 pics and don't see much of a difference.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 10:47:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Extra sling loop on tail and wider cheek area on buffer tube.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 10:47:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Extra sling loop on tail and wider cheek area on buffer tube and little reinforced tail... there is an extra angle there if you look close.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 4:01:46 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
... MSTN is offering suck a package...

I think he would probably take issue at this statement  (If I didn't catch it, someone else would have)
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 7:13:21 AM EDT
[#29]
I am surprised to see people bashing the M93(A) as though it is designed and built by some Korean airsoft company. Ahhh, ignorance is bliss...the bliss of snagging your whiskers in between the stock and an ice cold exposed buffer tube
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:21:57 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
I am surprised to see people bashing the M93(A) as though it is designed and built by some Korean airsoft company. Ahhh, ignorance is bliss...the bliss of snagging your whiskers in between the stock and an ice cold exposed buffer tube

It's all about looks man, looks!  If it doesn't look cool then it's not worth it.  Function be damned!

Link Posted: 10/16/2004 4:41:50 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:
... MSTN is offering suck a package...

I think he would probably take issue at this statement  (If I didn't catch it, someone else would have)

I meant such a package
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 5:02:55 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/30/2004 3:40:19 AM EDT
[#33]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top