User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2004 9:10:01 AM EDT
The HK one, We loved how it looked

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:21:48 AM EDT
[#1]
and everyone is always bitching about the lower w/ the prancing pony stamped on it as being WAY overpriced.....

whatever, hk lowers are really kkkoooooollll, if i had the money, id get one.  well then again, if i had the money, there would be an enzo parked in the driveway. well make that 2

hks rawk
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:22:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Will we ever see one ??? Any news on the uppers ?
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:25:26 AM EDT
[#3]
it may be nice, but hey, they do not like civvies and do us no favors, it is no better than a rra reciever, or bushy, so i will pass
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:28:11 AM EDT
[#4]
It sure wouldn't have that happy switch on it either for us civlian peons. Personally I think a RRA or Bushmaster lower would be just as good.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:37:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Anybody else notice the lack of a dust cover?
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:58:44 AM EDT
[#6]
I don't care what's engraved on the lower; all I really want is a lower with the "magic switch"
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:17:29 AM EDT
[#7]
I don't understand all the rants against HK all the time, you guys complain all the time because they don't support civilian sales.

How much revenue do you guys think civilian sales make for HK, How much of a market is there on the civilian market for there product for them to base their sales on. They just follow a good business plan and go after Govt./LE sales were the real money is. And hopefully pick you some military contacts as well.

What has the almighty COLT done for us lately, their 1911's have been way behind Kimber and SA asfar as what they offer and for a better price.

Opps they brought back the python for us and only charge 1000.00 for a WHEELGUN.

I just don't understand the anti HK talk.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:22:50 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Doesn't need it with the new bolt carrier, bolt and the gas piston system.

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:27:47 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

it's so perfect it makes guns NEAR it run better!
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:21:06 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

It was probably out for engraving.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:22:21 AM EDT
[#11]
nah they deleted it...no longer "required." So they say.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 1:37:44 PM EDT
[#12]
FUCK H&K ARROGANT KRAUT COCKSUCKERS

At least I can buy a Colt from any number of sources.

BTW- isn't it illegal for a felon to own firearms?
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 1:40:26 PM EDT
[#13]
GOOD LAWER
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 1:49:46 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
GOOD LAWER

Congrats  
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 1:51:20 PM EDT
[#15]
I don't care who made the lower, I just want it to have that 1 extra position on the selector.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 1:53:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Beautiful looking piece.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 2:15:27 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I don't understand all the rants against HK all the time, you guys complain all the time because they don't support civilian sales.

How much revenue do you guys think civilian sales make for HK, How much of a market is there on the civilian market for there product for them to base their sales on. They just follow a good business plan and go after Govt./LE sales were the real money is. And hopefully pick you some military contacts as well.

What has the almighty COLT done for us lately, their 1911's have been way behind Kimber and SA asfar as what they offer and for a better price.

Opps they brought back the python for us and only charge 1000.00 for a WHEELGUN.

I just don't understand the anti HK talk.

What you said about HK applies the same to Colt, so I don't see why you're defending HK while bashing Colt?  

And Colt 1911s are terrific, I would say they're superior to most other 1911 makes.  Yes they don't come with all the bells and whistles, but they're well made.  Nowadays noone makes a fine plain jane 1911 the way JMB invented it.  Being way behind?  well I guess if you consider the excessive use of MIM and cast parts the way of the future, then yeah, Colts are way behind because they still use bartstock and forge their parts.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 2:17:29 PM EDT
[#18]
oh, and did anyone notice that the lower seems to be different from all the other forgings?  It looks like HK made their own forgings too.  Those arrogant bastards
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 2:28:52 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

What has the almighty COLT done for us lately...

Hell, look around.  People bash Colt ALL THE TIME.

I do have an unusual attraction to the pictograms, but other than that, H&K can stuff it.

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 2:33:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Must be the colored FC positions. Never have and still don't understand the fasination for this. If you need color code postions on you FC & lower reciever, then it obvious, you don't shoot or practice enough. Pretty roll marks buy you nothing
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 2:39:47 PM EDT
[#21]
In this case I don't believe the old saying "you get what you pay for".  I think there over priced for the most part.  They make a very good side arm (IMO).  What's suppose to make there design so much better?  Granted some of there stuff is of high quality, but I say leave the AR's to the U.S. !If you want a G3 then buy one from H&K.  I don't see Armalite, BM, or any of the other producers cloneing the G3.  Don't get me wrong, I think some of HK's stuff is great.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 2:40:25 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

it's so perfect it makes guns NEAR it run better!

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top