Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2004 7:21:10 PM EDT
Friday morning, about 8:45, while standing in front of the barn, I got a chance to talk with a gentleman who had built a hybrid AR180 with an AR 15 barrel assembly, rail system and all.
Seemed to have an Bushmaster M4 barrel, now that I think about it. Probably the best thing I saw all day now.
But in my haste, I didn't find out anything about the conversion other than the guy did it his self and he had at least 40 hours invested in milling and lathe work.
There were at least three other guys talking to this gentleman and I hope somebody that saw the weapon will read this post and fill in some information.NEED TO KNOW AND WOULD LOVE TO SEE PICTURES. Thanks to anyone who can help.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top