Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2004 2:48:45 PM EDT
Hey guys,

Have any of you guys bought one of these yet? If so any thoughts or experiences you would like to share? Anybody know what modifications need to be made to the bolt and can these be done by the average, non-gunsmith sort of person? Does the standard bolt catch\release still work with these?

Before anybody starts the "save you money, just get a standard A3 upper" type of reply, I would be using this upper to build a  fun\plinking\varmint\3 gun match sort of rifle. Just interested in building something different. Not something my life is going to depend on.

I just checking to know if these are quality receivers and\or if there is something I should know\be concerned about before buying?

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 5:59:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Come on guys...you can't tell me nobdy here has anything (useful) to say about these?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top