Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2004 8:03:29 PM EDT
I am looking for a magazine loader that has a flip up top that you place your ammo in pop a mag in the bottom and withone pull load the mag I thought there were called ez loader but nothing comes up on the search they were made of black plastic and were sold at gun shows in oregon . thanks for any help p.s I know its not a lulu  RAYhinking.gif
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:44:50 PM EDT
[#1]
This one?

The EasyLoader
The EasyLoader works slick as a zipper! A pull of the handle loads all sizes of AR Magazines (and other .223 cal. mags as well). The larger model (8448670-EL223) is designed for loose ammo - just drop the rounds in, close the cover and pull the slide (see pictures for procedure). The smaller model (8448670-EL223SC) handles ammo that is already loaded in Stripper Clips. We started using them here at the factory, and they save so much time, that we're making them available to you. Made in the USA and used by the U. S. Marines!

www.bushmaster.com/shopping/magazines/8448670-el223.asp
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:21:43 PM EDT
[#2]
thank you thank you  
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:23:24 PM EDT
[#3]
FYI- The stripper clip version shears the end tabs off  the stripper making it only good for one use. Gunshow dealer told me this.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 12:06:23 AM EDT
[#4]
COMMANDO: Good luck with the EasyLoader, but you should really give the L.U.L.A. a second look.  It is much smaller and very simple to use... overall, nothing but pure elegance in design and function.

Here is their website: Maglula Ltd.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 4:38:35 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
FYI- The stripper clip version shears the end tabs off  the stripper making it only good for one use. Gunshow dealer told me this.

Would it still shear them off if they were bent down first? I for one do not want six little shards of brass per reload floating around into my mags and rifle action.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 6:42:27 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
COMMANDO: Good luck with the EasyLoader, but you should really give the L.U.L.A. a second look.  It is much smaller and very simple to use... overall, nothing but pure elegance in design and function.

Here is their website: Maglula Ltd.

+1 for the L.U.L.A.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top