AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2004 3:07:44 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 3:17:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Good luck
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 4:58:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm not too far from you.  Stay safe & good luck!
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 6:34:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 6:37:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Good luck, I hope everything goes OK.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 6:55:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Good luck Bandit! Keep safe.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 7:05:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Good luck. I am in Port Charlotte and its windy here. We have had enough wind and hurricanes for this year. There is still debris everywhere that will turn into projectiles if that thing comes our way. Good luck in the storm. Stay safe. Have the AR ready for any looters :)
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 7:59:39 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Hey guys, if you have tried to call or email me in the last month or so, and have not received a reply, I apologize. Hurricanes seem to be attracted to Florida this month. Only one (Frances) has made a direct local hit, but all have impacted our lives and our business. Hurricane Jeanne is currently about 75 miles away, and headed straight for us. It will be the first time in ages, perhaps ever, that two storms have hit the same area in less than a month. It's a smaller storm than Frances, but more powerful
Electrical power, internet access, and phone will go out again shortly. The power is still on, but flickering regularly. Utilities  may be out for quite some time. Power was out for 11 days last time, and phone/internet nearly as long. It could be worse this time, as we don't expect to have as much assistance in restoring utilities due to the damage in the Panhandle area and in Texas.

Regardless, I'll be back...

Edited to correct spelling of Frances. Sorry, stress level is elevated.

I'm right in the middle of this dam Hurricane here in Melbourne, we are getting POUNDED.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top