Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2004 6:25:50 AM EDT
I am looking to sell my AR to a friend so that I can build a preban AR. I dont want to rip either of us off. The gun started out as an Armalite M15 SOF and has about 1500 rounds through it in mint condition.. I have added to it:
ARMS SIR 58
EOTech 552 revF
Tango down vertical grip
Surefire  G2 with shock bezel and tape switch
Hogue grip
CQB MOUT sling with mounting plate
ARMS 40a BUIS
and Ciener .22 conversion
I have alittle over $2400.00 into the gun.. What seems fair?
Thanks
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:39:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Wow, that's a lot of stuff...you will probably get much more if you sell it piecemeal on the EE.  You are in a permanant AWB state right?  Why not just trade the lower, and, say, the Surefire with someone that has a pre-ban in non AWB states?  Yes, your friend won't be able to purchase the AR from you for a kicking deal, but then you won't feel like you've ripped your friend off (if you charged too much) or got ripped off by your friend (if you charged too little).  Just MHO
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:06:11 AM EDT
[#2]
$1500-1700 max, which means sell the extra stuff like the ceiner on the EE.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top