Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2004 10:11:50 PM EDT
Please, post a link.

I looked on the Industry board, but either there is not a link/forum there, or else the name is something that didnt jive with the letters LMT (to me, anyway).
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 10:16:06 PM EDT
[#1]

All the good things about Colt (+M4 feed ramps for those who want them) without the high price tag.

That ones mine (upper is LMT with 16")
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 10:36:47 PM EDT
[#2]
www.lewismachine.biz/

I believe this is the company you are looking for.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 3:06:47 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
home.earthlink.net/~peter.nelson/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/banless001med.jpg

All the good things about Colt (+M4 feed ramps for those who want them) without the high price tag.

Where are you finding inexpensive LMT products?
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:40:51 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
home.earthlink.net/~peter.nelson/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/banless001med.jpg

Where are you finding inexpensive LMT products?

they're not model 1 cheep, but the are much cheaper than colt

several of the board dealers sell LMT
G&T Tacticle
Bravo Company
JTAC Supply

and there are a few others like MTSN, Denny's, etc
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top