Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2004 4:41:40 PM EDT
Lauer Custom Weaponry is doing a "FREEDOM PACKAGE" for $189.00
They will thread existing barrel, add flash hider, install telescoping stock, & adjustable bayonet lug.

Anyone here have this done by them?  I might send mine to them this week.

www.lauerweaponry.com/
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 4:52:45 PM EDT
[#1]
you can do all that stuff yourself if you want... for FREE!
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 4:56:43 PM EDT
[#2]
If you have a Bushmaster M4 Post Ban (fitted w/ a Y-Comp FH) your barrel is already threaded. There will be no need to thread your existing barrel. You will need to replace the Y-Comp with a FH of equal or longer length, because the barrel you have is 14.5" long. The legal limit is 16".

The price is fair for the work being offered though, but you could save a little by doing the work yourself. BM has a collapisble stock for $50.00, Izzy & Phantom brakes for around $40.00, and I've seen those adjustable bayonet lugs around but I forget how much they are. Those are just bolted on though. Hope this helped.

E
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 5:22:26 PM EDT
[#3]
So how difficult is it to get the post-ban brake off so I can install a real flash hider?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top