Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2004 9:23:17 PM EDT
This story begins about three weeks prior to the expiration of the ban.  I emailed Chris at Eagle Firearms to find out about putting a YHM handguard on my M4gery as well as getting a Phantom FH for it.  I have a 20" A3 I wanted to have a standard FH put on as well, so I asked about it, too.  In my frenzy, and also assuming that anyone getting FH's this close to the ban were doing so after having compensators taken off their AR's, I failed to mention that I had compensators on both.  This proved to be an issue later, but I'm getting ahead of myself.  I was apprehensive about getting free floated handguards, but after Chris told me they will put 'em on my AR for free, I decide, "what the heck!"  It turned out that Chris said he'd be able to get my AR's back to me wtihin days of his receiving 'em, so after some clarifications on prices and final items list, I packaged my AR's and UPS'd 'em away from home for the first time without me.  After a few days, I got a call from Chris, and he said that he didn't ask me about my muzzles and whether there were any compensators on 'em, and at the same time, I didn't mention it (assuming this was very common).  He said it will cost a bit more, but comes up with a number that was MORE than fair.  I told him to re-charge my card with the additional amount, and less than a week later (today) I got my babies back.  To say I'm pleased with the work is an understatement.  Everything looks great, the YHM handguards are rock-solid, and the FH's look GREAT!

If anyone is looking for top-quality work, great prices, and a knowledgable, friendly, and accessible armorer to work on their AR's, I enthusiastically recommend Chris and Eagle Firearms!  They are top-notch, and will be getting my business again in the near future.

Below are some pictures of my babies.

Link Posted: 9/16/2004 9:31:32 PM EDT
[#1]
They look great!!!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top