Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2004 8:39:40 PM EDT
I have a  Professional Ordnance Carbon 15 I want to put a Six position telestock on IT  what do I have to do?  I dont Nnow if any one Has done this before I Think Its Best for me to Ask Before I Try this.
What Do I Have To do ?   All I need is To snap the Reciver that would really suck

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 8:45:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 8:47:22 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Im not so sure you are allowed to put a stock on a pistol legally?

Sorry I have a Carbon 15 Rifle
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 8:53:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:49:59 PM EDT
[#4]
You will need a standard bolt.  It will work just fine.  You will have to modify the tab on the telestock to accomodate the round Carbon 15 hole (the tab is oval shaped).  Also, you will have to disassemble the stock every time you want to break open the rifle for cleaning, much as you must do now.  Moderator Hawkeye has made mention that he may try to drill for a standard detent pin in his, making it pretty much a very light conventional lower.  If he has some success, I may try to do the same.

NewARGuy, I am ashamed.  Do you no longer recall the telestock experiment with my Carbon 15?  Just too distracted these days, I guess.  
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top