Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2004 5:20:00 PM EDT
Who else sells Bushmaster barrels beside Bushmaster?  ( always a very long wait)   I used to buy mine from Gunsmoke Enterprises (always had what I wanted in stock) but they don't carry any BM parts anymore.    Any ideas?
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 9:48:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Always check the EE first.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 9:50:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Eagle Firearms carries some Bushmaster products, but you are almost better off ordering direct from Bushmaster.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:38:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Why would I be better ordering direct from Bushmaster?  Everytime I called them to order a barrel they gave me some redicules wait time.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:52:13 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Why would I be better ordering direct from Bushmaster?  Everytime I called them to order a barrel they gave me some redicules wait time.

In my experience, I've found that if Bushmaster is out, then their dealers also tend to be out as well. When I contacted Eagle about getting an M4-contour dissipator and patrolman's carbine barrel, they were out of both.

Also, Bushmaster does not give their dealers much of a break on dealer pricing, so there isn't much of a savings ordering from someone other than Bushmaster.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:52:41 PM EDT
[#5]
www.eaglefirearms.net. It is an unlisted item on their site, so you will have to call. Chris and Kendra are great people to deal with.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:00:25 PM EDT
[#6]
I ordered a new preban 14.5 M4 A3 upper from Bushmaster's website on the 12th, three days ago.  It just shipped out today.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top