Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 7:07:23 PM EDT
Well, now that the ban is over, what did I do? I just bought a Colt M4. They were selling like hotcakes today and I got the last one in the store for now. The Place even had a camera crew from the Rocky Mountain News trying to ask people what and why they were buying. One of the reporters asking if he could film me while I was making a purchase and I politely told him NO!! It is none of his business and I didn't want him to spoil my moment. I am very happy with the purchase and plan to go to the range this week as I am finally getting a vacation.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:16:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Good answer...

Some folks who are well-known with local organizations centered around firearms may wish to be on camera...

My viewpoint as an average joe is "Hell no... if I show up on your program, expect a lawsuit"

IF they film you on public land, it is perfectly OK, i believe.  Private property is a no no.

Although the rules change based on "commercial" use of film... etc.

- BG

(Just say no)
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top