Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 7:50:21 AM EDT
I just got off the phone with a local gun store and was asking about AR15 mags and glock 17 17rd mags availblity...  

He told me that first, the ban doesn't end until mid-night tonight... is this true?  And that congress can 'retro-act' the ban until december... so the ban is not over yet...  There for he told me he wouldn't sell any of the normal law enforcement magazines to me...

WTF?  after reading this link from the ATF i thought it was pretty much over...

Thanks for any help you can offer...
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:51:48 AM EDT
[#1]
sounds like he doesnt  know what hes talking about
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:53:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Correct, according to Washington the AWB goes bye, bye at midnight Monday night.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:56:16 AM EDT
[#3]
according to the atf's website it goes bye bye "as of  SEPTEMBER 13, 2004"

not after...
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:59:22 AM EDT
[#4]
IT IS GONE. Don't buy anything from that unimformed dealer, he is part of the problem.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:07:04 AM EDT
[#5]
i'm trying to find  a good way to politely tell this guy that he's wrong... and he needs to sell me those pretty little mags at normal LE prices
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:13:48 AM EDT
[#6]
You might try The Bullet Hole in Omaha.  Otherwise, I have some LMT mags coming in later this week or early next.  I can hold some back for you if you wish.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top