Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2004 4:11:08 PM EDT
Just ordered a couple. Yes, I have heard of their rep, but my FFL has no problems with them, so I figured what the heck.

For those that have ordered these receivers in the past, did any of you get lowers drilled for the front push pin, or were they all the screw type?
Doesn't bother me either way, just curious.

Mick

PS - they seem to have plenty in stock, and the price is right, for Colt stuff.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:15:13 PM EDT
[#1]
All the new Colt lowers now have front push pins.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:09:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Colt lowers from Rguns are screw type.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 2:32:34 AM EDT
[#3]
I got the screw type.

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 6:16:15 AM EDT
[#4]
ALL the lowers form RGUNS are the COLT "MATCH TARGET" and have the front screw. They could be drilled out and converted for front push pin if wanted. Also they have the LARGE COLT "trigger pin" holes.Hope this helps!
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:21:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Knew about the large pin triggers. Curious, as I talked with SAW, and was told the MATCH TARGET lowers they have in stock have the front push pin. But then, they want a lot more $$....
Just wondering if the RGuns lowers are older stock from Colt?

Mick
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 2:53:49 AM EDT
[#6]
I just ordered one as well so it appears they have quite a few.  So if I understand this correctly since it is the small pin I will be able to bolt this onto any upper w/o mods and then the primary issue becomes one of color?  Are all uppers made by companies other than Colt with the .250 MIL spec pin or is this something that varies with manufacturor?
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 4:32:34 PM EDT
[#7]
I think anyone who buys a Colt gets the screw type.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top