Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2004 6:45:39 AM EDT
Since the 13th is near, what all are you planning on doing?
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 6:47:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, it's a weekday, so I'll be getting up at 5:45AM and going to work.

As for the ban sunset, only thing I need to do is add the mag extension to my Benelli M1014. I have no other firearms affected by the AW ban.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 7:09:20 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm organizing a protest to stop this flash hider nonsense!
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 7:40:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Early morning work witha dremel and torch in the garage (Oh, how the neighbors will love me!), followed by assembly on the coffe table in the living room.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 7:41:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Well...I'll tell you that day.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 12:50:01 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Since the 13th is near, what all are you planning on doing?

Buy a no ban gun for Willow.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 1:10:52 PM EDT
[#6]
[SARCASM] well since are guns are going to be ten times deadlier than before, I plan on shooting at  people... but dont worry, they wont be able to see me because of my fash hider. If they do by chance  see me I will have my super deadly bayonet to finish them off! [/SARCASM]

seriously though...  Im broke and unfortunitely have no plans to build evil rifles that day. I will go down to the range though
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 3:13:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Install a bayonet on all my AR's.

I've taken a day off.  Guess will have a little party with my friends to celebrate the sunset.

556man
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 3:16:24 PM EDT
[#8]
At 5 in the morning take all my clothes off, cover myself in blue paint, and run down the street yelling, "Freedom to all ARs."
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 3:32:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Nobody posted the "Aw shit, not this again" picture yet?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top