User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 12:41:34 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I scanned it in from one of their catalogs and then super sized it about 6 years ago!!! Their old catalogs had those images in them, I dont think they do anymore.

Rats! Well thanks anyway.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:11:20 PM EDT
[#2]
yea, i'm confused a bit, is he in a private military contractor dealy or what? either way, wish him luck and that he comes home safe when the time comes.  
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:32:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah , might want to remind him to back up about 4 feet and maybe even tie up a towelhead and prop him up in the window a couple houses down with a GI helmet on.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:33:46 PM EDT
[#4]
I am Canadian Military - PPCLI

I wish I was a Contract Security - they get all the cash and none of the accountability

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:43:59 PM EDT
[#5]
To MARKM I dont see you over there,who cares about the logo and god bless him for doing what hes doin,Im not trying to be rude but man you always have some smartass observation to make at the wrong times..steeling their logo...shut up please
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top